Eternal Promises … A Bible Study from Psalms: Led by God’s Amazing Love Storytellers (The GALS) Sharon Booker, Carolyn Hedgecock, Linda Patterson, Marilyn Phillips, & Tammy Roberts.
DATES – Tuesday, September 5th through Tuesday, October 10
TIME – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
COSTS – $16.00 for 2 books – 1 copy Eternal Promises Book and 1 copy Powerful Promises Illustrated Devotions
ROOM – Fellowship Room at CROSS CHURCH NRH, 6955 Boulevard 26, NRH 76180
BRUNCH – Each Tuesday, please bring a dish to share for a JOY BRUNCH at 10:00!
RSVP – Please let us know if you plan to come!
With fun interactive activities, this unique six-week story-based Bible study focuses on promises found in Psalms. Take the time to pause, reflect and appreciate the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge only found in God’s word. His understanding of your feelings, questions, and emotions is eternal and timely. Studying God’s Eternal Promises provides comfort, confidence and peace. It will help you realize how important your life is to God. You will learn how to pray the Psalms.
Here are topics covered which include interactive activities for families, groups, or individuals.
- God promises infinite blessings, rewards, sleep, peace, and fulfillment.
- God promises to shield, sustain, stay, strengthen, and set His people apart.
- God promises to give grace, mercy, redemption, His presence, and joy.
- God promises to restore, guide, help, protect, and give His children power.
- God promises to provide limitless love and maintain an eternal covenant of love which inspires praise and obedience.